Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This Weekz Update

As wed closes in the reality of me playing my orks is setting in. Trying to come up with ways to kill lots of tanks and survive the current meta has been in the back of my mind. I will probably watch some of my own old batreps so that I can remember what I used to do. I need to come up with my list and fast!

School has been crazy. I am cramming in as many programming classes as I can to get my major done. Constant school work and trying to squeeze in time for other games has put 40k on the back burner. Hopefully playing orks will rekindle my flame.

If all goes well I will break the 100 win mark here soon for my orks in 5th edition. My goal is to make it there without a loss. Who knows I may lose 20 games in a row because of my time off from my orks! Whatever happens I will be fun and I look forward to the challenge of all these tank armies.

No comments:

Post a Comment