Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pics and works in progress

I just got my final shipment of gretchin and so now i need to build some slavers. There is a ton of them and I am glad I picked them up super cheap. Here it is and i had to zoom out so much it looks like an old school epic army.

















Now some of you may have seen it but this is my finalized basic Blood Angel.





















Here is a nearly complete libby painted for me by Ming.






















This is my nearly finished Predator. I have two of these currently painted and I am working on my Razorbacks which are black rather then blue.






















Hope you enjoy, these all plastic blood angels are starting to get finished and look better every day! I need to come up with an idea for basing them. If you have any suggestions feel free to drop a comment.

RIPPED

No comments:

Post a Comment